You Are Viewing Cities in
Alabama that Begin With "I"
0 Available Truck Loads Going To Alabama, AL
Top 10 Questions & Answers
1. How much are loads paying and how do I get paid? Q: The #1 question we receive daily is how do I get paid for moving the load, and who pays me?
A: RightNowLoads.com does not broker loads. We put you in contact directly with the Shipper, Manufacture or Broker of the load posted on our loadboard. You will agree to any payment terms and rates with them directly. RightNowLoads.com does not have the pay rates posted on our load board. We provide owern operators with the phone number to contact the poster to inquire about the pay rate and how you will receive your funds after you deliver the load.
2. How do I know if the Shipper is trust worthy? Q: Do you offer any type of credit lookup to see how long it will take to pay and a brokers credit score.
A: Yes, if the load is posted by a broker we do offer our members 5 FREE credit report look ups per month. You will be able to get the brokers credit score and their average days to pay. If you need more than 5 credit score lookups per month we have another membership package for unlimited uses.
3. What do I get with RightNowLoads.com, what makes your load board different? Q: How much is your service, and how does your site work?
A: Every member has a 3 Day Free trial. If you like our 24/7 Dispatching service you can become a member for 29.95/monthly. Click here for information on the 50+ different features our competition does not have, that you get for a low monthly fee.
We provide you with access to your loadboard and over the phone 24/7 support and dispatching service. Payments by Visa, Master Card and Pay Pal only.
4. Why is your loadboard the cheapest? Q: Is there a contract with your membership
A: NO CONTRACT!, you are free to cancel your membership at anytime. We have a no questions asked return policy, but we do ask why you want to cancel membership so we can improve our service to current members and future ones.
5. Do you have loads for smaller trucks? Q: I own a 24" and 26" Box Truck cargo van, do you have loads for my type of truck?
A: YES!, we have loads of many different weight classes. From 0-16,000lbs mostly bobtails, goosenecks and hotshot trucks to 24,00lbs mainly 26ft Dry Vans all the way to 48,000lb trailers like Reefer, 53" Vans, Containers, Flatbeds and Auto.
However the frequency of available loads does differ between states, location and distance and the required intrastate or interstate permits required to move the loads.
6. I am a broker, can I use this site? Q: If I need to post my loads is there a fee for this service and what can I do with this service?
A: If you need to just post loads we do have a FREE Broker posting account we can offer. If you need to search our owner operator directory you will have to register with our 29.95/monthly membership. If you have over 100 loads that need to be posted daily we do offer a free upload service and you can email us the excel or any file that has the load info you wish to post.
7. How do I get my FREE T-shirt? Q: how do I order my free shirt that you offer?
A: Just Ask! tell us what you want on your shirt and we will send out next day. Only members are eligible to receive up to 2 shirts per month. Each month you are eligible to get a new design on your shirts. We plan on having more offers soon to give out to all members monthly.
8. Your the only site that has backhaul loads? Q: Do you have a return load back so I do not have to dead head home?
A: YES! all loads on our loadboard have the option to view the available backhaul loads. We have the back hauls divided into 3 sections, state-to-state, city-to-state, and city-to-city.
9. What does the bid feature work? Q: I bid on a load, but I did not get a reply back, what happens next?
A: After you bid on a load, its always best you contact the shipper DIRECTLY, placing a bid does not mean the poster will reply with any confirmation about your bid. RightNowLoads.com emails your bid to the email address of the poster and most poster of our board get 100's of emails per day on various loads so I may be difficult for them to contact you back. Its always best to call and get a rate.
10. I told my friend about your service and they signed up? Q: Can I share my account with my friend?
YES!, you can use our load board on more than one computer at a time. Fore every member you referred you get 50% commission on their first month membership and 20% commission for every month after. We have a great affiliate program to spread the RightNowLoas.com name around.
If we did not answer your concerns with the above answers please call us for more info 888-852-4238
Find Truck Loads Available in Alabama, AL
Find Freight loads.com has been helping truck drivers find truck driving jobs online for over 5 years. FindFreightLoads.com makes it easy to find truck loads in Alabama. Call our Toll FREE 877-878-0939 number and get available truck loads even if you are not on the internet!. View available truckloads to Alabama for FREE. Why return from your latest trip with an empty load? Browse our Alabama freight loadboard for available loads to pick up.